I've merged libnl 3.2 into the DECT libnl tree and converted libdect to the new libnl file hierarchy. Unfortunately this means libdect will currently not build against older versions of libnl, to fix this I'll probably convert the build system to automake.
Please test and report.
I've merged with Linus' current tree, due to a newly assigned netlink family, the NETLINK_DECT value has changed. Both the libnl and libdect trees need to be updated as well and recompiled against the current set of kernel headers (specifically, using the current include/linux/netlink.h file).
Refer to the Build instructions if in doubt.